SUPPORTING INDIVIDUALS AND FAMILIES IN OUR COMMUNITY
October 21, 2020
Catholic Family Services Prince Albert is committed to the mental health well-being of our community.
CFSPA has resumed in-person counselling sessions.
The safety of our clients and staff is of the utmost importance.
* Our door is not open to the public – there is a camera & buzzer at the door to let you into the building. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early for your appointment.
* Our waiting room has been reduced to 4 seats and appointments may be staggered to reduce overlap. Children or partners may no longer be able to wait in the building while you are in session.
* Health screening of clients will occur prior to and at appointment time. This includes temperature and symptom check. Staff will also be screened daily. You will have to wear a mask upon entry to our building. Screening questions can be found in the link at the end of this memo.
* Sessions are 45 to 50 minutes long, allowing time for staff to disinfect their offices between appointments.
* A plexiglass divider is at reception, and there is increased cleaning on all high touch areas.
*** Please note, those clients wishing to begin or remain on phone or video counselling are able to do so!
You can make appointments by calling our office at 306-922-3202. Reception is available 9am-12pm & 1pm-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Clients at YWCA Central, Our House and Homeward Bound facilities have scheduled access to walk-in counselling services via phone. Please speak to staff at those locations for further detail.
Group programming has resumed. Dates and services are listed on the tabs for: Life Improvement Programs, Bridges and Strengthening Families.
Please note that our office is closed to the public at this time, so please call or email for more information.
Thank you & Stay Safe,
Catholic Family Services Prince Albert
WHO WE ARE
Catholic Family Services is a non-profit charitable organization operating under a volunteer Board of Directors. We have been serving Prince Albert & area for over 30 years.
Catholic Family Services of Prince Albert acknowledges that we are in the traditional territories of First Nations & Métis peoples. In recognition of the treaties, and in the truth & spirit of reconciliation, we reaffirm our commitment, connection and responsibility to each other.